2. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Services. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities.
3. Non-personal identification information
4. Access through Social Network Services or Mobile Devices
5. Permissions that may use sensitive information
The following is a detailed list of permissions and the way in which we implement them that we use and that may use sensitive information:
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
We use these permissions in some games or apps to save captured images of the game on the SD and read them to provide sharing options to the user. We also may use the read permission in some games to improve users experience and let them import images from their devices for change the characters skins.
6. How we use collected information
Games Lobby may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service (Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.)
- To improve our Site (We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.)
- To send periodic emails (We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
7. Sharing your personal information
IWe do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies
Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
10. Payment Information
If you make a purchase in our Services, such as a license to use in-game virtual currency or virtual items in a game you play, our third party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information to process your charges. This information may include your postal address, e-mail address, and financial information, like credit card numbers. Games Lobby does not collect or store your financial information. However, Games Lobby payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill your order. We may also obtain the non-financial billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by someone else (like Facebook, Apple or Google) such as when you purchase something in a game you play on a social network or that you downloaded on your mobile device.
Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties policies.
This document was last updated on May 8, 2020